Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to transfer my Luggage?
We charge $20 for the first bag then $5 for each extra bag to transport your luggage to and from the airport. If you need us to hold your luggage for more than 24 hours we charge $2 per bag per day for storage.
How much notice do I need to give to book a luggage transfer from the airport?
We generally ask for 12 hours notice to arrange luggage collection from the airport.
Where do we meet you at the airport to drop off or collect our luggage?
We will be in the vicinity of the airport at the designated time. When you arrive call or text message us and we will meet you in the public pick up/ drop off area at the appropriate terminal.
Can I leave my luggage at the airport for you to collect later?
Yes. You can leave your bags at the Smarte Carte luggage storage desk in terminal 2 and we will collect from there. Just forward us a copy of your receipt.
Note: you will need to pay a storage fee to smartecarte in addition to our luggage transfer fee.
Can you drop my bags outside the CBD?
We generally drop bags to hotels/airbnb’s within the CBD and immediately surrounding suburbs. We can deliver to more distant locations by special arrangement.
- Explore South Melbourne and St Kilda on Tram 96
- Explore Melbourne By Tram
- Transport from Melbourne CBD to Tullamarine Airport
- Melbourne’s Public Transport Services – A beginners guide
- Melbourne’s Hidden Laneways
- Public Transport to Melbourne Airport
- Long Stop Over in Melbourne? Go and see the Penguins.
- Explore Melbourne by Bike
- Melbourne’s Most Iconic Beach